First United Methodist Church of Griffin

Sunday, June 5, 2011

God made it all

Great day at CHURCH OF THE WAY! Our Wonder Way kids class sang "God made it all" today. One of the lines talked about God making our eyes, ears and teeth. You ever thought about God making your teeth? You ever thought about the kind detail that God went to in creating you? I mean, you are special. He put thought into our teeth! I'm thankful for teeth because I'm thankful for corn on the cobb and peanut brittle, both incredibly difficult to eat without teeth. I'm thinking God is a brittle fan. That's probably why he thought of the teeth.

2 comments:

David said...

Brittle? God? That's good Carter. However, I can see pictures of my mother telling me: "that peanut brittle will cause your teeth to rot out." Which brings me to another conclusion - God must like be a fan of 'Crest' also.

Carter McInnis said...

Maybe he has stock in Crest?